Thursday 28 December 2023

Alternate Identity

Date: 29 December 2023

Time: 12:16 AM


You know how some people have an online persona that's completely different from who they are in real life?

I'm thinking of setting up that kind of sich..

Why? 

Well, because since the last post I published and the last couple of posts I just reacquainted myself with, my life is shit.

Completely spun on its head with endless trash decisions.

Well one. One big fat one.

But I would not be disclosing here... We're considering building an online persona, remember?

Now I need to figure out if this blog can take this content or if I should switch over to another one. New everything...

I just want to be happy and well....satisfied. ;) 

I'm not.

I'm so not.


Date: 29 December 2023

Time: 12:19 am


~ E ~


No comments:

Post a Comment