Sunday 18 February 2018

Can't sleep

Time check 3:49am.
Date check: Monday February 19, 2018

No need to feel guilty for being infrequent. We do what we want here.

Anyway, I can't sleep. I think there's a tiny bug that takes teeny nibbles of me once I show some skin. That's probably a contributing factor. That's not the only thing that has been taking nibbles of me in recent time but...I digress.

Can't sleep, yes. I think I'm hungry. Nope. I know I'm hungry. Oh. I'm in Nigeria. And I'm wondering what living in a city where you can take a stroll and find a burger place is like. Yep. I have fatty in my head but not in my genes apparently. People think after I get a bun in the oven, I'll get mad thick or whatever. Again, I digress.

Are you seeing a trend here?

What else is new? I had this drink recently, it was called 'Ajose Motherfucker', spelling may be wrong, I wonder what was in it. It made me crazy ballsy. I'm not even kidding. Then again when I'm out with friends and there's alcohol, I'm a tad ballsy.

Oh yes, can't sleep. I think my mind is just generally busy. Can't catch a break. It's breaking every speed limit.

Time check: 3:59am.

My head is banging.

I'll give this sleep thing another shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment